Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hot Model Katrina –The Beginning of Her Career


Katrina Kaif first began modeling at the age of 14 in Hawaii where she model for a jewelry campaign. She also continued her modeling career in London under the Models 1 agency and even walked the ramp for the London fashion week.

She also modeled for famous brands like La Senza and Arcadius. When asked about her views on the fashion industry, Katrina opened awake about an event when she was turned down by a UK modeling contract for being too fat she said, ‘They said I didn’t fit their size requirement. I knew I was never going to get any thinner. I’m not skinny, I am healthy and toned. It’s much better to focus on being fit and healthy. Not everyone is made to be that thin. I’m fed up with seeing tiny models in magazines talking about how they are so curvy. I think, no you’re not. I’ll show you curve!’ she said.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...